Friday, June 6, 2008

Nada Surf show, teh Awesome

Ok so normally I don't blab about personal bullshit I do, like:

So I was like at the mall the other day...

But today I am going to make an exception, I went to the Nada Surf show last night, and I had an amazing time. I have missed every show they have played in Tennessee for the last 6 years. And I really felt this was going to be the last one that I could make it to because my geographical disposition is uncertain at the moment. So I ended buying three shirts and a Vinyl of Karmic, which amazingly enough was pretty damn inexpensive. I have to find a way to get my shirts down to that price. (I got one of the shirts signed by the way, so it's getting framed). Anyway the point is I was really into the first song they played, but as soon as they hit the second song(HappyKid), I was gone hook line and sinker. I have never been to a better show. Thanks, you guys. Oh and sorry for being such a dork when I got the autograph.

No comments: