Saturday, December 24, 2016

This week in self promotion 1482573936

Currently reading: Automate the Boring Stuff with Python: Practical Programming for Total Beginners ... And watching associated videos.

I wanted to pimp out my hiphopShell again now that it's more stable. I hope to have a song out from the new album before the end of the year. I'll post it here, and probably soundcloud as well. I started working with SuperCollider again today, to write some of the more electronic beats in the album. I might also take a gander at CSound again, not that I have particularly fond memories of it.

I have to get my hands on a new midi controller as well, just to complete the album, and I've been listening to a lot of Mac Lethal to inspire me.

Anyway enough Amazon linking except this final word from our sponser, BUY A DAMN AMAZON DOT:



I'm still hurting for cash, can you tell?

No comments: