Friday, January 9, 2009

Holidays and The Blog

So during the Holidays I tried to post frequently, however I didn't get to put out as much as I wanted. However, I am going to try to make up for it this weekend and get a couple really technical posts in, and some other goodies. I am really excited to announce more video. I am going to start doing a lot more video, probably me talking to myself on the bus filmed with my iSight. And a friend of mine are starting to get into video with his DV camera as well. One thing I did want to say about the holidays, is even though I hate them, thank you for making December 23rd the most popular day on my blog. I think this was because of heavy use of forums that day and the release of the perl irc bot / trojan. So is having a mac going to make this blog become apple specific...of course not, I have plenty of RAM for virtual machines. I might be doing a little hardware hacking soon, and some social experimentation. New shirts are coming out which means a new photoshoot, which means a contest for free shirts eventually.

No comments: