Sunday, October 11, 2015

Go Home HostGator, your drunk.

Got a vps created at hostgator that flagged my account as potentially fraudulent and sent me my own resume from 2011 when I applied there, with a number to schedule a job interview, I responded in kind:
Flagged for fraud and offered a job. Awesome! You guys might want to do some crosschecking on those lists. You know programatically, with a computer...I hear you have a few of those lying around.
beastiebox@saccubus:~/torrents/watch$ cat names_emp names_fraud
Dusty Carver
Nick Whatever
Dusty Carver
beastiebox@saccubus:~/torrents/watch$ cat names_emp names_fraud | sort | uniq -c
2 Dusty Carver
1 Nick Whatever
beastiebox@saccubus:~/torrents/watch$ cat names_emp names_fraud | sort | uniq -c | awk '$1==1 {print $2, $3}'
Nick Whatever
I know my formatting is going to get screwed up, but hey I'm giving that to you for free, Won't even bill you. Ignore the host and user names, that be my seedbox. I wasn't paying attention and I thought that, you know I was on my localbox, so see I probably even wouldn't make that good of an admin.
Love,
Dustin Carver
aka
Bsdpunk
aka
BeastieBox
Aka
TheStoryTeller
Aka
Skippy
But to real people in the real world just
Dusty C.


Shortly later I received this email:Come back to HostGator now for 25% off your purchase
Go home HostGator, you're drunk.

EDIT::: I had to ammend my solution: I ammend my solution beastiebox@saccubus:~/torrents/watch$ cat names_emp names_fraud | sort | uniq -c | awk '$1==2 {print $2, $3}' For the list of names of those who are in both lists EDIT:::EDIT::: FINAL ANSWER: cat names_emp names_fraud | sort | uniq -c | awk '$1==2 {print $2, $3}' > list_of_both; grep -Fxv -f list_of_both names_emp

No comments: